We're thrilled to announce the Early Access Beta program to all Givebutter customers. Customers who opt to join our beta program can preview features before a general release and provide feedback on those features to help make them butter 🧈.
How to join Early Access Beta
You can enable Early Access Beta by going to
Organization Profile. Once enabled, you will get access to any new features that are released in beta. This may include administrative dashboard features, public-facing campaign pages, and the donation flow. You may opt out of the beta at any time. For more information, you can reference our help center article, which will be updated anytime a new feature is added to the beta.
Now in beta: Letters 💌
Create modern fundraising letters that align with your mission and connect with your audience. Using our user-friendly PDF editor, craft a letter with your desired print dimensions, seamlessly upload Canva designs without leaving Givebutter, and visualize what the final product will look like from start to finish.
One you're ready, experience the convenience of automatic PDF generation, complete with personalized merge fields. Plus, we go the extra mile by generating printable labels and envelopes for you.
Now in beta: all-new donation form 💛
Donation Forms are getting a HUGE upgrade! We're so excited to announce major updates coming to all Givebutter donation form experiences, starting with our hosted and embedded forms. With 50+ improvements coming, here are just a few of our favorites:
- The overall design and layout of our forms have been updated to focus on speed and clarity, leading to improved conversion and faster checkout times.
- A larger logo area at the top of the page lets you show off your logo and brand with more prominence.
- The goal bar now has an enhanced design and updates in real-time.
- Dynamically-suggested donation amounts will populate based on the frequency selected by the donor.
- Donors can now specify if a contribution is on behalf of a company using the new “Company” field on the checkout screen.
- The billing address input now uses Google autofill for faster check out.
- A new "Upsell" screen encourages donors to turn their one-time gift into a monthly donation.
Look out for more details about our new donation forms in the coming weeks. In the meantime, you can learn more by visiting this help center article.
📢 Do you have something you'd love to see changed or added to Givebutter? Visit https://community.givebutter.com to share your thoughts with our team.